What We Offer
On every move, you are protected by 3 types of insurances.
Public Insurance includes that if any damage were to happen to your premises, it is covered by this insurance.
Goods in Transit
Goods in Transit Insurance includes Damage caused to your goods in at fault vehicle accident while in transit if it is our fault.
Workers Compensation Covers injuries caused to our men while moving your goods.
This is included in the relocation costs for all actions handled by our team.
Standard insurance coverage:
- Property damage (damage to buildings/property, up to 20 million USD)
- Hurt our demobilized personnel
- Damage to your cargo caused by a car accident (if it is our human fault)
Please note that standard insurance does not include:
- Accidental damage caused by external reasons during packaging, loading and unloading (if we participate in this process)
- Damage to your cargo caused by the accident (if it is not our human fault)
This covers you from all types of risks
- Fire, explosion, lightning and flood
- Overturned and/or derailed transportation
- The collision of transportation
- The plane crashed or was forced to land
- Wring the container with any external objects other than water, sinking or touching it
- Water enters any vessel, cargo hold, container lift, truck or storage location
- Unloading at the port of distress
- Cargo on board Jettison
The entire package or item is stolen, stolen or not delivered